- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Job Number: HOT07JP4
Location: Transcorp Hilton – Maitama, Abuja
Job type: Contract
Brand: Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Job Level: Team Member
Job: Finance and Accounting
- An Outlet Cashier with Hilton Hotels and Resorts will oversee operations and perform daily cashier duties in Food and Beverage outlets..
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
- One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow’s savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
- If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What Will I Be Doing?
- As an Outlet Cashier, you will work in Food & Beverage outlets, oversees operations & reports by collecting necessary information from F&B outlets and recommending improvements as required.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Perform daily cashier duties
- Close all checks to various settlement keys on Micros.
- Monitor and investigate all open checks in Micros.
- Execute tasks/requests as instructed by the Director of Finance.
- Perform other functions assigned by the department head.
What Are We Looking For?
- An Outlet Cashier serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- A Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- Previous experience in Accounts/Finance functions.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Good Knowledge of financial operating systems and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Good knowledge of MS Suite.
Are there any Special Conditions Related to this Position?
- Yes. a reference check from at least two previous employers if any. Hilton Worldwide will conduct this check during the employment process.
What benefits will I receive?
- Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.