Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world-
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Origination Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The Origination Manager will be mainly responsible for relationship management and retention of listed companies on the exchange, attract new companies to list on The Exchange’s Boards – (Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board).
- He/she will be responsible for creation of new and innovative products, identity advocacy initiatives and deliver policy reforms that will facilitate new listings and increase the value-added to existing listed companies on the Growth Board, Main Board and Premium Board, through The Exchange’s various value-added services (VAS) offerings to ensure continued retention.
- Prospect companies to bring them to list on The Exchange’s Boards – ASEM, Main Board and Premium Board
- Market and sell various products & services of the NSE to prospective and existing listed companies to increase the listing value proposition
- Develop, and maintain trusted relationships with the leadership and executive level of listed companies, e.g. CEO, CFO, and Board Members
- Promote listed company interface with The Exchange through participation at “bell ringing” ceremonies, “Facts behind the Figures” and attendance at relevant NSE events.
- Delivery of advocacy and policy initiatives to help promote new listings and product development.
- Delivery of assigned revenue and expert knowledge of assigned sectors.
- Develop expertise in assigned industry sector(s) to enhance marketing and relationship management
- Understand the business needs and operations of the potential and listed companies’ community
- Contribute to the achievement of listing sales goals and retention of revenue
- Through pro-active relationship management, identify new products / incremental revenue opportunities
- Present to industry associations on capital markets and listing related issues
- Organize periodic forums with listed companies as determined by market conditions and The Exchange’s business imperatives.
- Work closely with the Product Management team and other teams to provide market intelligence on ongoing product and service development.
Experience and Job Specifications
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin / Finance / Accountancy / Law / Banking or other related discipline.
- 8 years’ client facing experience in the Capital Markets / Investment Banking/ Asset Management / Financial Services / manufacturing / commerce / agricultural / transport / telecoms or oil and gas sectors.
- Experience in Advocacy and Public Policy is mandatory.
- MBA and other professional and post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
Desired Competency and Skills Requirement:
- Track record of attracting and maintaining new client relationships in industry or the financial sector
- Financial sector or industry experience in corporate finance, financial analysis and / or marketing
- Good financial statements understanding and knowledge
- Advocacy and public policy
- Ability to engage effectively with top management levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Office suite to at least intermediate level
- Innovation and creativity; the ability to spot business opportunities and create linkages
- At ease with cold calling and initiating new contacts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confidence and persistence
- Unquestioned ethics and integrity
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online