Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited – Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice & Services Ltd is committed to the manufacture of wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigeria standards delights our consumers’ expectations. We use the finest raw material from around the globe to blend our juices and drinks using the most advanced safe technologies under hygienic conditions. Passionate for the taste of delicious fruits? Blended using the finest fruit concentrates and filled in gable top packaging using hot fill process, Frutta Juice offers you the benefits of natural nutrients and the great taste of fruits. It is available in five variants, in two different sizes 1L and 250 mL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order Fulfilment, Supply Chain & Fleet Manager
Location: Mile 12, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage order fulfilment process including order entry, administration and logistics.
- Ensures adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Coordinating repairs of vehicles.
- Processing approvals for replacement of vehicle tyres, batteries, etc.
- Handling of vehicles registrations and insurance policies.
- Ensure timely renewal of vehicle licenses and other relevant documents.
- Coordinating mechanics garages.
- Management of drivers and dispatch riders for effective operations
- Management of courier companies and services.
- Exceptional management of daily transport and logistics operations.
- Manage new vehicle procurement activities by researching and advising management on the best vehicle type.
- Analyze and recommend strategies to increase efficiency of operations and drive best-in-class operational excellence.
- Provide daily/ weekly/ monthly report to the Head, Admin as regards the status of all vehicles under management with the aid of in-house technology.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and enforcing same as they fall due.
- Ensure that the fleet is in optimal condition for our drivers and passengers.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Ensure compliance to Nigeria Road Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- B.Sc / HND in relevant field with minimum of 2:2/Lower Credit.
- 5 – 7 years cognate experience in order fulfilment.
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite, tracker, ERP,etc
- Previous experience as a Order Fulfilment, Supply Chain and Fleet Managerin FMCG industry is mandatory
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads.
- Negotiation skills, analytical skills and ability to multitask.
Key Skills Set:
- Excellent driving skill with at least 4 years active driving experience
- Good understanding of, and usage of GPS tracking technology.
- Ability to Prioritize, plan, and execute simultaneous projects and activities.
- Ability to effectively manage fleet and resolve complaints
- Proven ability to drive cost reduction initiatives to keep fleet maintenance cost at the barest minimum
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (email, phone, in-person)
- Prioritizing, planning, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Excellent technical skills in vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Experience in fleet cost reduction is a MUST.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online