The Eye Foundation Hospital Group (EFHG) consists of a group of specialized ophthalmic care hospitals in different locations within Nigeria. The legacy hospital was founded in 1993 and has grown over the years evolving into a group of high-tech specialist eye hospitals providing state-of-the-art ophthalmic care. It is the foremost indigenous eye practice in Nigeria that prides itself in running the first private ophthalmic residency training program, fully accredited by both the national postgraduate medical college and the west African college of surgeons.
The EFHG early in its evolution, took ophthalmic sub-specialisation to a new level in Nigeria by offering subspecialty services in several subspecialties and has subspecialized ophthalmologists in major subspecialties.
We are currently recruiting Medical Specialists to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ophthalmic Fellow
Location: Ijebu Imushin, Ogun
Reporting Line: Medical Director
- We are looking for a knowledgeable and skilled Ophthalmologist to be responsible for running Ophthalmology Clinics and Surgery.
- Prescribing corrective lenses
- Coordinating outreach activities
- Teaching Resident Doctors
- Performing highly advanced duties, such as Cataract Surgeries.
The Ideal Candidate
- MBBS Degree from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 1 year post residency training.
- A license to practice ophthalmology.
- Must be a Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons or National Postgraduate Medical College.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application and copies of all their Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.