Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operator, Heavy Earth Equipment
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Operate the machine with utmost care and high level of professionalism.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate the HEMM to achieve the material handling requirements of the Department.
- Keep the equipment clean at all times; and ensure routine servicing and/or repair as and when due.
- Full compliance with all safety and traffic rules & regulations at all times
- Full compliance to directives regarding movement of the machine within and outside the company premises.
- Prevent injury to people by avoiding accidents and damage to other assets as you operate the equipment.
- Avoid over-speeding or reckless operation at all times
- No wrong or unsafe parking of the equipment even for a short while.
- Preventive maintenance schedules must be followed at all times.
- Do not carry unauthorized goods or persons with you while operating the equipment
- Do not allow unauthorized persons to operate.
- Report equipment condition and any incidents immediately.
- Safety gadgets (Emergency triangle, Fire extinguisher etc.) and tools must be available at all times.
- Maintain day-to-day operational record of machine activities including fueling and maintenance.
- To Perform any other tasks as may be assigned by higher authorities.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- Possess valid driver license for light and heavy duty machine
- Minimum of SSCE/OND
- Work Experience: 2-3 years of relevant industrial experience
Skills & Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of plant safety regulations
- Working knowledge of plant roads and routes
- Effective communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online