GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Support Intern (NYSC)
Job Ref.: R3584023
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Description Summary
- Provide support to the Operations Excellence Manager for the region with a focus on data management, planning and operating rhythm as well as continuous process improvement strategies.
- Manage the region integrated dashboard for operations metrices which will feed the operations playbook.
- Support the deployment and execution of lean improvement projects (Kaizen) across the ITR space with clear process improvement outcomes.
- Track and analyse outage data in collaboration with the outage planning & fulfillment team.
- Support the extended operations team in the upkeep of data quality metrics and management.
- Support the Operational Project Reviews for quarterly pacing activities – maintaining an action tracker for adequate execution.
- Drive for tooling adoption for critical operations tools in the space including DLI, EVENT VISION, FIELD VISION & REALTRACK
- Create, Deploy and Manage the Regional ITR Operations Data Bench
- Work closely with Operations Excellence Leader to communicate regional objectives and share same with the Global Thread team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Recent College / University Graduate
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than Second Class Upper
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Strong Data Analytics skills
- Desired Characteristics (if any)
- Experience with Data Analysis and Reporting
- High performer with a passion to lead, take initiative and drive for solutions.
- Willingness and openness to learn and expand skill set
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Operations Support Intern (NYSC) at General Electric (GE)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online