Operations Officer at Synapse Services: Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Admin. and Accounts Manager
- As the Purchasing Officer the post holder is responsible for managing all purchasing activities
- S/he will ensure effective purchasing and regular delivery of goods and services needed by the Organization, which includes going to the market for procurement and market survey purposes.
- Procurement: Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing Period.
- Work with the Store Officer to create a re-order level for purchases
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Work with the admin department to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous work experience as an operations and/or Procurement officer preferably in a health care sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or any related discipline
- Certifications in HSE or Procurement and Supply Management is desired
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective business and operational plans which are financially relevant.
- Proficient in office management software e.g. MS office – Word & Excel
- Strong operational management ability
- A clear focus on results – sets goals, plans, and prioritizes effectively, monitors efficiency and progress of work against plans.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.
How to Apply For Operations Officer at Synapse Services
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.