Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the business is running to maximum productivity by managing the day-to-day activities of the business and its employees. He is responsible for all current contracts and supporting the GMD to grow the business aggressively.
- Lead the Well Construction Product Line including P&L responsibility, staff crews, oversee locations, develop, and enforce IMS standards for operations, coordinate logistics, maintain equipment, and provide improvement to the technical capabilities of our tools.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy.
- Responsible for day to day interaction with all clients and ensuring effective implementation end to end.
- Responsible for bid and tender management and ensuring each contract delivers value exceeding initial estimates. Managing the business delivery on behalf of the GMD and ensuring all stakeholders up to ES NCDMB and GGM NAPIMS recognize the step change in delivery outcomes.
- Responsible for relationship management with all rig owners and other service providers and identifying opportunities for own rig “purchase”
- Work with the HSE personnel to ensure statutory compliance with Health and Safety legislation, conducting risk assessments, monitoring performance, and reviewing procedures.
- Implement and assist in the development, review and maintenance of various policies including Health and Safety, Security and Environmental.
- Develop an environment with systems and processes in place which will enable and encourage business opportunities. Coordinate well prognosis, plan, and integrated reservoir studies report.
- Schedule periodic meetings with team and crew members to deliberate on operational processes and workflow matters.
- Work with clients, contractors, & local communities regarding any issues concerning equipment functionality and personnel.
- Implement procedures and processes which allow for ownership and accountability by Warri base personnel and Vessel crew for operational expenses.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor the Base’s accounting systems and procedures, capturing all billings and receipts and keeping accurate records of all revenue transactions. Recommend and implement improvements to systems in conjunction with the Chief Finance Officer where appropriate.
- Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied with.
- Directing the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns and approving plans, tender packages, bid evaluation, and recommending contract awards as appropriate.
QMS, EMS & QH & SMS Responsibilities:
- Implement the QMS as defined by the manual and related procedures.
- Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel or functional organization.
- Ensure that qualified personnel and other resources are available to implement the QMS.
- Ensure that services satisfy customer requirements including quality, safety, cost, schedule, and performance; and
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards, and documented procedures.
- Ensuring the integration of the OHSMS and EMS requirements into the departmental processes
- Ensuring effective management of environmental aspects, risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs
- Ensuring that the environmental and occupational health and safety management systems achieves its intended results within department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Operations Management
- Minimum of 15 years Drilling operations experience
- Has the capabilities to assume a Managing Director role
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
- Experience opening new locations and expanding a business is preferred.
- Commercially & Financially Savvy
- Proven Experience in Large Projects supervising multiple sites.
- Knowledge in upstream operations and strong delivery focus
- Technical hands-on skill in operation, repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment and machines is required
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Leading the production team in the forecasting, planning, and delivering of production volumes
- Critical planning and management skill
- Production processes experience and skills.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Operations Management
- Experience: Minimum Experience 15 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 15 years Drilling operations experience
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online