Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of construction projects and operations.
- Work hand-in-hand with the project team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy based on the requirement of the job.
- Design and execute construction strategies for various projects.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion.
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements.
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached.
- Help project managers and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects.
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications, and that they also conform with project timetable.
- Convey project needs from the project manager to the management of the firm. For example, in a case whereby extra funds are needed for the completion of a project, the project manager communicates the situation to the management of the company usually through the
- construction operations manager.
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership.
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
Qualifications / Technical / Professional Experience
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Analytical and Business Skills
- Multi-tasking and Leadership skills
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Knowledge of Engineering and Building Industry
- Team Management
- Commercial Acumen and Orientation
- Deliver Innovation
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.