Apply for Operations Manager at Bytefin Nigeria Limited. Bytefin is an Internet finance company and has been granted a loan business license by the Lagos government. Bytefin’s main business is to provide personal credit loan services to Nigerian citizens.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business and share performance report with the team members
- Ensure proper documentation of customers in due time and check-in for accuracy
- Ensure team members keeps to the QA deliverables of the business
- Interact closely with team members in the course of work to ensure that everyone is carried along and updated on work progress to achieve maximum results.
- Evaluate performance records of team members periodically to ensure that they meet up to their KPI and align with business objectives
- Create a good relationship with team members and motivates them to put in their best to work to achieve maximum profit.
- Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge to them to boost their skills.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / Master’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the fintech industry especially the loan business
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor in the loan business
- Enjoys solving problems
- Excellent communication skill
- Organization and time management skills
- Good PC Skills especially MS skills
- Good listening skills and excellent questioning technique.
N175,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
How To Apply for Operations Manager at Bytefin Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.