CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online Sales / Project Manager
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a high-performing Online Sales / Project Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for coordinating online sales effectively and grow the online presence of Company’s products through effectively delivery.
- Identify and secure potential clients by cold-calling, e-mailing or direct meeting.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships to build business.
- Coordinate effective Logistics delivery system to customers.
- Define and implement sales strategy and technique to establish marketing goals.
- Understand client’s needs and tailor products to meet client requirements.
- Create innovative ways to build business from individual accounts.
- Work with sales team to identify opportunities for new markets and growth.
- Coordinate with sales team to revise pricing and sales incentive plan to achieve marketing goals.
- Perform up-selling and cross-selling of products to clients.
- Conduct effective sales presentation for potential customers.
- Develop and maintain sales records of sales meetings, sales calls, new sales, closed sales, follow-up activities, etc.
- Evaluate and enhance current trade shows, conventions, and other marketing events to develop new opportunities.
- Hire and train sales personnel in online sales and marketing skills.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing and resolving customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
- Develop best practices for online sales and customer services.
- Ensure sales team complies with company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Public Relations, Management, Marketing or related field
- Experience in Online Marketing, Sales, Logistics and Customer Relation related field of minimum 5 years
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Creative writing
- Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Sound understanding of online Marketing
- Sound knowlegde of Microsoft package software
- Ability to work in team as well as independently.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.