Apply for On Air Personality at Group8 Limited. Group8 is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: On Air Personality
Employment Type: Full-time
- The on-air personality (OAP) is responsible to the Programme Director.
- To introduce the music, news and public announcement aired on the radio station.
- In addition to introducing the records, OAP presents facts to the listener about the recording
- artist, their music, tour etc.
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, and/or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
- Must adhere to the playlist approved by the programme director.
- Expected to log or initiate each commercial, public announcement (PSAs), news and weather report, etc. This information is to the traffic for the log of daily station activities required by NBC.
- Adhere strictly to NBC’s rules relating to delivery of hypes, talk, etc.
- Possess a strong work ethic, be well-read, punctual, and be a team player with a cooperative attitude
- Must be engaging & provide compelling content on the air
- Assist with the voice over and production of paid, and non-paid, spots required to run on the station.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2021.
How to Apply for On Air Personality at Group8 Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title as heading.
Note: Kindly Ensure A Voice Demo Is Attached To Your Application.