Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Programme (Ingenious Accountants Programme) 2022
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Programme (Ingenious Accountants Programme) 2022 as portal is open till deadline. Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
Title: Ingenious Accountants Programme 2022 (Graduate Trainee Programme)
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Accounting / Audit / Tax, Banking / Finance / Insurance
- What would you do, if you weren’t afraid? Will you dare to, step out of your comfort zone, come up with original, out of the box ideas, take initiative, be Disruptive (Challenge the status quo).
- We are looking for ingenious graduates to join our one-year trainee program.
- If you want to be a part of a world class team, supporting projects redefining the Nigerian and African economy, join us.
- The trainee will be assigned to a supervisor, assist in providing accounting and finance support to ongoing/new projects, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- The trainee should be able to work in a team and be prepared to follow instructions and learn from their mentors.
- To be successful as a graduate trainee Accountant, you would be expected to constantly expand on your accounting and finance knowledge and innovative skills.
Applicants Must Have:
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Minimum of Second class lower Degree in relevant Accounting and Finance courses.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) an added advantage
- Not more than 26 years. Candidates older than 26 years with relevant Masters Degree will be considered.
- Must have completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from NYSC.
- 0 – 2 years working experience
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online