Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Partner Solution Sales IC5
Job number: 1216319
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment type: Full-Time
Profession: Technical Sales
Role type: Individual Contributor
- Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
- Serve as a credible advisor to partners by displaying relevant domain, business and industry knowledge
- Identify opportunities and position MS solutions and competitive differentiation thru partners
- Display the value of MS solutions through partner led delivery of briefings, demos and workshops
- Orchestrate effectively across partner and Microsoft resources to accelerate deals and remove blockers
- Leverage partners to land strategic business and technical value cases to drive customer commitment.
- Identify key Partners that can drive sales of Solution Area, ensure readiness and focus of the respective Partners, identify capability and capacity gaps and mobilize internal/external resources to bridge the gaps, drive territory plans with respective Partners.
- Develop strategy for identifying, driving & closing Solution Area opportunities for your assigned territory thru Partners.
- Coordinate pre-sales and sales efforts for the Solution Area with internal and external resources (Partner Sales & Technical teams).
- Build sales discipline and accountability thru weekly pipeline reviews thru Partners and ensure internal alignment.
- Provide Level 100-200 product demos for the Solution Area to Partner teams and occasionally to Customers for large and complex deals as an extended support Partner.
- Drive excellence in Partner pipeline management, sales forecast and deal close plans for the respective Solution Area
- Demonstrate the business value of MS solutions through solid business cases behind every sales opportunity.
- Build industry know-how and be a credible advisor for the customer and partner with C level executives.
- 6 to 8 years of related sales and business background in Cloud technologies and other related.
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers and solution area sales opportunities.
- Strong solution selling skills.
- Knowledge of MS platform preferable, project management, technical Sales and technical account management.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets and building trust relationships with CXOs
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution selling skills.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.