Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Internal Audit
Job ID: Audit-HQ-006
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Internal Audit
- To execute Audit plan according to professional standards and communicate all relevant findings especially critical or potentially significant ones.
- Analyze financial statements and document insights/finding / recommendations
- Present findings/recommendations in an agreed format as determined by the Head of Audit
- Adhere to key accounting and audit standards & principles in performing Audit tasks
- Support Specialist Corporate Control in ensuring the objective of the audit team is achieved in a timely manner and within budget
- Engage in field survey to get required information on units/departments to be audited
- Provide support in the review the capital and operational budget
- Report on financial fraud and/or irregularities identified during audit and recommend remedial action
- Conduct assessment on the operational procedures and processes of the organization
- Report on operational irregularities identified during audit and recommend remedial action
- A First Degree in Accounting or any related discipline.
- A master’s degree in Accounting would be an added advantage.
- Associate Membership of the following professional bodies is a Must: Certified Institute of Auditors (CIA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Possession of additional certifications such as CISA, CITP, CISSP, CIPP, CRISC, CFE, etc. would also be an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years Financial and Operational Audit work experience
- Experience across multiple industries/ markets e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities etcetera.
- International work experience is an added advantage
- Familiarity with common indicators of fraud and error.
- Healthy professional skepticism.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Investigation and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Accounting principles and standards.
- Working knowledge of financial reporting standards (local and international).
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of financial statements.
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards, responsibilities, code of ethics, and certification.
- Working industry knowledge e.g. Manufacturing, Energy, etc. for specific business operations.
- Good knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online