Wandel International is the Flagship Company of the Simba Group of Companies, operating in Nigeria since 1988. Throughout our history we have associated ourselves with products and brands of the highest standards, and partnered with leading organisations in their respective industries. At the heart of our value proposition, is our commitment to service, and it is our relentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service that sets us apart from our competitors in each of our respective fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Elements of the Role
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Make travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters,
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum qualification O’level or Ordinary National Diploma Certificate
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a related role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.