United Airlines – For over 90 years, we’ve been connecting people and uniting the world. We have seven US hub locations, including hubs in the four largest cities in the United States and over 90,000 employees residing in every U.S. state and in countries around world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station Manager
- Handles Telephones – answers, screens and transfers inbound phone calls.
- Handles visitors – receives and directs visitors and clients.
- Handles general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries.
- Provides strong support to the direct supervisor as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- OND (any discipline) or WAEC, previous experience as a Secretary or Office Assistant is an added advantage.
- Preferably under the age of 30 years with a minimum of 1 year work experience
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Proficient in use of MS Office or any related software.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service oriented.
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment & clerical and administrative
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Strong research and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (indicating location) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preferably, applicants should be resident within Umueri or its environs.