Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station Manager (Asaba)
Effective Date: TBA
- The Office Assistant shall provide support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative activities which include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Handles Telephones – answers, screens and transfers inbound phone calls
- Handles visitors – receives and directs visitors and clients
- Handles general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Archives/Files – maintains electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieves documents from filing system
- Handles requests for information and data in conjunction with HR Officer
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepares written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepares documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepares agendas for meetings and other meeting schedules
- Records, compiles, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings
- Opens, sorts and distributes incoming correspondence
- Maintains office supply inventories
- Coordinates the maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Computer and Internet savvy
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
Qualifications and Experience
- Good SSCE certificate, OND (any discipline), previous experience as a Secretary or Office Assistant is an added advantage.
- Must be able to work late hours and odd times.
- Must be good able to multitask
- Preferably under the age of 30 years with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.