Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021/2022 : Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Oando Plc Recruitment 2021/2022, Careers & Job Vacancies (Vice President, Opportunity Maturation and New Ventures (Oando Clean Energy). Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
Latest Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021/2022 position:
Job Title: Vice President, Opportunity Maturation and New Ventures (Oando Clean Energy)
About the Job
- Oando Plc, Nigeria’s leading energy solutions provider is expanding its energy business portfolio through the creation of a renewable business called Oando Clean Energy Limited (OCEL).
- Our agenda is to achieve carbon neutrality as we meet the continent’s energy demands through the exploitation of green and renewable sources.
- We believe access to energy is the bridge between Africa’s underdevelopment and the achievement of its full potential, and our goal is to build that bridge with geothermal, solar, waste, wind, biofuels, and other sustainable ‘bricks’ towards the enhancement of lives and livelihoods.
- To this end, we are looking to hire a Vice President, Opportunity Maturation and New Ventures (VP, OM & NV). The VP, OM & NV will combine strategic and human-centric design thinking to analyse existing business models, alter them where necessary and apply them to build new business ventures for the organization.
- He/She will collaborate with a broad team of strategists, designers, financial planners, and engineers to iterate, improve and implement the strategy and operations of our clean energy start-up projects, from ideation to full launch.
- He/She will also continuously identify, refine, and filter opportunities and partnerships for the organization.
- The VP, OM & NV will provide strategic leadership and execution across the following work streams;
Opportunity Discovery & Development:
- Explore new markets and business models through industry and historical trends, forward-looking forecasts, competitive assessment, and build/evaluate recommendations for strategic growth.
- Develop a conceptual framework for Opportunity Development Process spanning idea generation, business concept design, market testing, business planning and development, pilot testing & optimization, Go-No Go review and New Venture Go live.
- Identify and assess the viability of new business opportunities, strategic initiatives, and profit optimization.
- Translate the vision and strategy of our start-ups into an efficient and scalable operating model.
- Work cross-functionally to develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to improve efficiency, productivity and performance across all initiatives.
- Redefine, improve and document our start-ups’ processes to minimize complexities and promote effective operations, finding cost-effective opportunities.
- Develop a data-driven approach as ventures scale by performing ad hoc analyses and building KPI dashboards for real-time monitoring of performance, advisor/client satisfaction, P&L tracking.
- Propose, design and implement pilots to test new operations/products, measure results and iterate.
- Drive opportunities through each level of the development process and present output and recommendations for management review.
- Identify key assumptions and monitor assumption values and impact across the venture development process.
- Prepare and manage the Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plans.
- Develop financial models for a business case assessment.
- Work closely with marketing, financial and business analysts to ensure financial sustainability of opportunities are thoroughly considered across pessimistic, normal and optimistic scenarios.
- Coordinate financial, operating and capital plans for each venture.
- Establish appropriate systems to further develop a commercial analysis of opportunities.
New Venture Maturation:
- Run Pilot projects
- Collect and parse data to key business drivers
- Design and test a fit-for-purpose Quality Management & Sustainability Procedure for each venture
- Hand over new venture to Operations team
Partnership & Regulatory Services:
- Work with Legal and Admin to Secure Licenses and obtain regulatory compliance
- Curate and nurture partnerships and synergies within sectors of interest
Job Qualifications For Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021/2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other related fields.
- MBA is an advantage.
- 12 to 15 years experience in the Energy industry.
- Renewable energy experience is an advantage.
- Business planning and analytical skills.
- Supervisory and field experience.
- Good writing and speaking communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with New Venture Creation Principles (Alex Osterwalder).
- Energy Industry Dynamics
- Finance and Investment Management
- Planning and Budgeting
- Portfolio Management
- Business Performance Monitoring
- Relationship Management
- Integrity and job ownership
- Disruptive thinker
- Drive for continuous learning.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online