NYSC Timetable 2022 is out. The National Youth Service Corps has released the NYSC Timetable 2022 Calendar for the Mobilization of 2022 Batch “A” Stream I, II Service Year. NYSC Mobilization Timetable 2022 is the schedule of activities for the deployment Nigerian graduates, both locally and foreign trained to different states of the federation for the mandatory NYSC program.
Because facilities are insufficient to accommodate and cater for all graduates per time, the National Youth Service Corps program has been split into different batches and streams – Batch A, B & C / Stream 1 & 2. The Time-Table which contains the activities for the successful mobilization of graduates for the 2021 batch “A” stream 1 and 2 service year has been published. Check NECO & WAEC Timetable.
NYSC Timetable 2022 Batch A Mobilization
|1||NYSC Portal will be open for Remobilization as from||22nd September to 2nd October, 2021|
|2||NYSC 2021 Batch ‘C’ Stream I (1) Online Registration is expected to commence from||6th October, 2021 to 10th October, 2021|
|3||Pre-Camp Verification Exercise for Foreign Trained Graduates will commence from||11th to 15th October, 2021|
|4||NYSC 2021 Batch C Stream I Orientation Course||October, 2021.|
|5||NYSC 2021 Batch ”C” Printing of Call-Up Letters||October, 2021|
Note: A comprehensive timetable will be published here once it is made available by the Management.
Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates (NYSC Timetable 2022 above)
This is very important information:
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
The Website address is any of the following:
The originals and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the NYSC (Please note that downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statement of results and Attestation letters are not acceptable)
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete official transcript of the first Degree or HND course
- Marksheet (for Indian Universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE. NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high diploma for those schooled in USA etc. Note that Online Result Print out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) in not more than 2 sittings.
- Please note that persons who did TOP UP programme/Course are required to upload their foundation certificate eg APTECH, OND, NIIT, IMFORMATICS etc.
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigerian/Optometrists Association
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria.
- Nurses are to present original License and certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Medical Laboratory scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists of Nigeria.