Lagos State continues to place a premium on attracting committed and dedicated medical professionals to join the team in its renowned tertiary hospital, the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH).
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), lkeja is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer – COHESS GL.09
Qualification / Experience
Applicants must have / possess:
- BNSC Nursing from a recognized /accredited University;
- Completed the internship Training in Nursing;
- Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM) Certificates in area of specialisation;
- National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) discharge certificate; and
- Current practicing license of the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form from the “Hospital Administration & Human Resource Department, MRC Building, LASUTH, Ikeja”. Completed application forms should be submitted along with copies of applicant’s Credentials, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (2) recent passport photographs to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH),
1 – 5, Oba Akinjobi Way,
Ikeja, Lagos State.