Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied Industry in Nigeria, a member of SIFCA Group in Ivory Coast. We operate plantations in Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo States in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide staff and dependents adequate health care on time.
- Help provide health education to staff and dependents in order to increase the overall level of awareness to live healthier lives.
- A qualified and Registered Nurse (RN) and Midwife (RM) with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2022.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualifications experience specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable with high integrity.
- In addition, must have the following skill – good human relations with empathy, Microsoft excel, report writing, coordination of medical assistants, time management and patient care skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document or PDF saved in their Names to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.