Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Seeking Redeployment should Use this Support email Addresses
Npower Batch C Redeployment: Are you among the N-Power Batch C
beneficiaries who were verified, shortlisted and deployed but for one reason or the other are not comfortable with your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA)? If yes, this post is for you.
Note, It’s is very important that you speak up if your Npower Batch C Place of Primary Assignment is far or not conducive for you.
There is room for redeployment so that you do not spend excess money on transportation.
We have received numerous questions from applicants, yearning for legit information concerning Npower Batch C redeployment process.
▪ How can I Redeploy to another Npower PPA?
- Is it possible for me to Redeploy to another LGA?
- I have relocated from where I used to stay but my NPower PPA is in the area where I used to stay before. Is there something that can be done about it?
- Do I have to pay for Npower Batch C Redeployment?
- Does Npower Batch C redeployment mean I am not interested in working?
We are going to give you the answers to the questions above one after the other.
By answering the questions stated here, we would have covered everything concerning Npower Batch C Redeployment process.
HOW TO REDEPLOY ON NPOWER BATCH C NASIMS WEBSITE
Here is a step by step procedures on how you can carry out your Npower Batch C Redeployment and successfully redeploy to another PPA.
Please, to successfully redeploy to your preferred choice of PPA, carefully follow the guidelines in this article to avoid making any mistake.
1. Visit www.nasims.gov.ng 2. Print out your deployment letter.
3. Take it to your designated place of
Primary Assignment (PPA) and ask for a rejection.
4. Upload your rejection letter back on your NPower NASIMS portal.
5. If you have a PPA you would like to be posted to, you are to visit that PPA, acquire an acceptance letter and upload it alongside your rejection letter.
6. Apply for redeployment.
This process should take 24 – 48 hours for you to be redeployed. You are however expected to provide your
• Full name
• NPower ID
• Application email
▪ Phone number
▪ State of deployment
• Local Government Area of your Place of Primary Assignment
• Your Place of Primary Assignment.
How Can I Redeploy To Another Npower PPA?
As earlier stated in this post, Npower redeployment is very possible and can easily be done anywhere, anytime and anyday.
Please, continue reading so as to know how you can go about the Npower redeployment.
Is it Possible for me to Redeploy to another LGA?
Yes, it is possible. You can redeploy to anywhere of your choice as long as it is a place you can easily access.
I have Relocated from where I used to stay but my NPower PPA is in my formal address, is there something that can be done about it?
In this case, what you can do is redeploy from your designated PPA to another Npower PPA which is closer to your current place of residence.
Do I have to pay for Npower Batch C Redeployment?
The answer is No. You are not required to make payment of any kind for NPower Redeployment.
Any official asking for any form of payment to help you with Npower redeployment should be reported immediately.
Does Redeploying mean I am not interested in working with NPower Again?
The answer to this question is No. Seeking for NPower redeployment or redeploying to another PPA does not in anyway mean you are not interested in working with NPower anymore.
It means you want to be closer to your place of Primary Assignment.
Npower news – The management team of the Npower programme has asked the Batch c Beneficiaries seeking redeployment to use this Support email Addresses. nasims.gov.ng
For those Npower batch C beneficiaries who want to do Redeployement and how to change place of primary assignment (PPA). See the Process below
Some of you were posted to a Place of Primary Assignments PPA that is far from your location and others have relocated from the state they were before applying for the Npower Programme and are now in another state differently from their posting State. As such are willing to apply for redeployment.
If you fall under the categories of the Npower batch C beneficiaries who want to apply for a change of PPA or apply for redeployment, kindly follow the steps below to apply for redeployment. nasims.gov.ng
Npower Batch c Redeployment Process
- Print out your deployment letter. Read also How to download Npower Batch C PPA deployment letter
- Take it to your designated PPA and ask for a rejection.
- Upload your Rejection letter back on your Nasims portal dashboard. Read also How To
- Upload Npower Acceptance Letter On Nasims Portal
- If you have a PPA you would like to be posted to, You are to visit that PPA, acquire an acceptance letter, and upload it alongside your rejection letter.
- Apply for redeployment.
- This process should take 24-48 hours for you to be redeployed.
However, you must also provide your Full name, N-power ID, application email, phone number, State of deployment, LGA of PPA, and your PPA via the Nasims portal dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/
NPower Batch C Redeployment Procedure: How To Successfully Redeploy To Another PPA Via www.nasims.gov.ng
As usual, we brings all of Batch A and B Npower latest news and npower news today to get you updated