Good morning! Right here is immediately’s abstract from Nigerian Newspapers
1. Nigerian troops have once more eradicated terrorists in Borno.
Troopers ambushed them on Tuesday at Tunkushe village, 20 kilometers from Maiduguri, the State capital.
2. The Christian management in Nigeria has directed worship centres to respect authorities’ directives.
President of the Christian Affiliation of Nigeria (CAN), Rev Samson Ayokunle, who gave the order in a press release on Tuesday, appealed to church buildings to strictly adhere to COVID-19 protocols and tips issued by the Nigeria Centre for Illness Management (NCDC), the federal and the state governments.
3. Professor Charles Adisa, President, Nigeria Christian Graduate Fellowship (NCGF), is useless.
Rev. Samson Ayokunle, Christian Affiliation of Nigeria (CAN) President, in a press release he signed, Ayokunle commiserated with the household, colleagues, associates, kinfolk, NCGF and Assume Tank for the Physique of Christ.
4. Prof. Femi Odekunle, a member of the Presidential Advisory Committee Towards Corruption (PACAC), is useless.
Odekunle, 77, who was Nigeria’s first Professor of Criminology, died on the COVID-19 Isolation Middle in Gwagwalada, Abuja, Tuesday night.
5. Lagos State Home of Meeting, on Tuesday, handed the state authorities’s N1.164trillion funds for 2021.
It was endorsed after a report by Hon. Gbolahan Yishawu (Eti Osa 2), chairman of the joint committee on Financial Planning, Funds and Finance.
6. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has mentioned that no Nigerian ought to fall asleep hungry contemplating the large sources the nation is blessed with.
Obasanjo, who mentioned this whereas addressing newsmen in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, on Tuesday, was of the opinion that Nigerian leaders, not God, must be blamed for the scenario of issues within the nation.
7. Gunmen have kidnapped an Ibadan primarily based businessman, Mr. Wole Agboola.
The gunmen stormed Abaodo Space, Olukitibi village, in Akinyele Native Authorities Space and kidnapped Mr. Agboola.
8. The Kaduna State Authorities, on Tuesday, confirmed that 9 bandits have been neutralized alongside Kaduna-Abuja highway.
This was contained in a press release by the state Commissioner, Inside Safety and Dwelling Affairs, Kaduna State. Mr. Samuel Aruwan.
9. Abdulkadir Abdulsalam, Nationwide Chairman of the Labour Get together (LP), is useless.
LP Deputy Nationwide Secretary, Kennedy Chigozie, mentioned Abdulsalam handed away Tuesday morning.
10. 5 individuals, together with a toddler died throughout a shoot-out between two rival cult teams at Lobia group in Southern Ijaw Native Authorities Space of Bayelsa State.
Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Asinim Buswat, who confirmed the incident, mentioned 4 cultists have been killed through the conflict which occurred within the early hours of Monday, December 28.