Apply for Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021. The Nigerian Navy, in pursuance of its social responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for supplementary interview for the 2020 / 2021 Housemanship / Internship programme in the Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals, Ojo – Lagos and Calabar – Cross River States.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Supplementary Interview for the 2020 / 2021 Housemanship / Internship Programme
Locations: Ojo – Lagos and Calabar – Cross River
NNRH – Ojo, Lagos:
- The supplementary interview is only for Medical Doctors.
- Candidates for Housemanship programme must possess MBBS / MBBCH or its equivalent from accredited institutions, certificates of provisional Registration and Annual Practicing License with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
NNRH – Calabar – Cross River:
- The supplementary interview is for Medical Doctors, Dental Surgeons and Physiotherapists.
- Candidates for the Housemanship / Internship programme must possess the following qualifications:
- MBBS / MBBCH or its equivalent from accredited institutions for Medical Doctors. Certificate of Provisional Registration and Annual Practicing License with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- BDS or its equivalent from accredited institutions for Dental Surgeons. Certificate of provisional registration and Annual practicing license with Medical and Dental Council.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy / Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation or its equivalent from accredited institutions for physiotherapists. Provisional Professional license and Oath of Physiotherapy Practice with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward written Application with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other relevant documents to the address below:
The Chief of the Naval Staff,
Area 7 – Garki,
- The Application / CV must include candidates Contact Phone Number and Address of 3 referees, one of whom must be from the candidate’s institution.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.