Apply for the Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Recruitment 2021. The Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Recruitment is available till deadline on the Nigerian Bottling Company portal. At Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company), you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. We will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your full potential; we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Latest Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2021 Positions:
Title: Technical Trainee Programme
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive eighteen-months Training Programme in Lagos on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Entry Requirements
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage
- Interested candidates should be open to work in any part of the country where our plants are located.
What We Offer
- Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2021.
How to Apply for Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please note that only applications made via this link will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or by phone.
- Applicants shall sit for a Computer Based Test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview & medical examination.