Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 / 2021 as Advertisement Jobs Portal Opens for Graduate Positions | Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment. This NAF Recruitment 2020 / 2021 are Available via Nigerian Airforce Career Vacancy Portal. The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
The NAF invites application from qualified graduate and postgraduate candidates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets in various professions stated below:
Title: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service Cadets Recruitment 2021
Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Eligibility
All applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin. Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years of age (Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible) with the following exception:
- Medical Consultants: Candidates should be between the ages of 25 – 40 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1982 are not eligible).
- Chaplain / Imams: Candidates must be between the ages of 20 – 32 years. (Candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible).
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
Nigerian AirForce DSSC Recruitment Qualifications
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the First Degree and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Online Registration Start Date
26th July, 2021.
How to apply for the NAF DSSC Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online