ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIEMobisol and ENGIEPowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy.
ThePAYGosolar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Coted’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.2 million customers and more than 6 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigeria Stock Control Officer
Locations: Enugu and Lagos
Department: Nigeria Customer Experience
Reporting to: Nigeria Service Center Team Lead
- ENGIE Energy Access is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Stock Control Officer with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team.
- This position is an important role within the Customer Experience Department in a fast paced environment at the forefront of providing a world class customer service experience in the sectors of renewable energy.
- This role requires an individual to work under limited supervision, perform duties associated with direct interaction with customers, inventory management, and providing after sales service support (both technical and non-technical) to existing EEA customers with an emphasis on providing an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Provide excellent customer service to all ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times.
- Attract new and existing customers to the Point of Sale
- Supervise the movement & stock count of EEA inventory to and from the Point of Sale.
- Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to Service Center Center Associate.
Deliverables and Activities
- Provide exceptional experience to ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and EEA
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine best use of resources.
- Diagnose technical issues with customer units and accessories and support the after sales service process.
- Provide accurate product information to customers.
- Support the SCA in the disbursement of inventory (including accessories) to allocated Points of Sale (POS).
- Contribute to ensuring up-to-date and accurate inventory records for Stock audits
- Provide regular reports on sales, support, inventory, and customer data handling and management.
- Support the process of receiving, assessing and transferring voluntary and deactivated kits and any damaged swap stock back to EEA HQ within one month of receipt at the Centre
- Ensure accurate and high quality information is added into EEA data systems.
- Help collect data on customer feedback and satisfaction
- Escalate any unresolved issues or questions to your supervisor/ manager
- Ensure all EEA customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
- A minimum of SSCE.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidate should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent with using Microsoft Office packages, and other Google products such as Forms,
- Sheets, Docs and Slides etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a smartphone.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involve