Nigeria LNG 2022 Scholarship Postgraduate Award For Nigeria Students
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Applications are invited for suitably qualified Nigerians to apply for Nigeria LNG 2022 Scholarship Postgraduate Award For Nigeria Students as the link will be available till deadline. Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) as part of its social investment initiative in education, invites application from qualified candidates into the NLNG Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme for master’s degree programmes in the United Kingdom September 2022. The Scheme seeks to grow a pool of high-potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with a competitive advantage.
Requirements for Nigeria LNG Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
All prospective beneficiaries must possess the following to be considered.
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines:
- Renewable Energy,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Management Sciences,
- Information Technology,
- Law and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Cranfield
- Minimum of Second class (upper division) in the relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Minimum of 8.0 IELTS score (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- Not be more than 30 years of age at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria and plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least one year from September 2021
- Able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa if successful
- Provide evidence of availability to travel in September 2021 if selected
- Not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
Interested and qualified should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu. Then click on the “Post-Graduate Scholarship” application link on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal. Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process. All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- Recent passport photograph without glasses (Not more than three months old)
- International passport Bio-Data page
- First-Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Provision admission letter from any the indicated UK institution above
- IELTS result
- Local Government letter of identification
- Employment consent letter (where applicable)
Deadline 28 April, 2022
- Provide a valid contact details as these will be used to communicate the status of the application.
- Applicants are required to posses basic computer skill as the selection test method 2022 award will be online proctored computer based test.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for online proctored computer based selection test.
- Applicants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for information on status of their application.
- Application will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.
- NLNG is not under any obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidate bonded to NLNG on the account of this scholarship.
- ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Other terms and condition apply.
For more information, visit NLG website