Apply for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship (NJF) Program 2021 as portal is now available until stipulated deadline. The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme online registration portal is now live. The application opened Today 6th of September 2021 and will close on October 20th, 2021.
The youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
In this article, you get know how to activate your NJFP Account and Apply for the programme. NJFP Account activation steps are listed, easy to follow, However, if you are accepted not sure of what to do let us know in the comment section.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship (NJFP) Application Procedure
NJFP will be Placing 20,000 highly skilled Nigerian youths in private and public sector organizations across various industries.
For an applicant to successfully apply for the programme, he or she must follow the registration process below:
- Go to https://www.njfp.ng/apply.
- Click on the “Fellows” options and fill the form and submit.
- Upon submitting the application form, You will see a message stating that your registration was successful. Follow the instructions in your email to activate your account.
- Please kindly Open here to see the Programme application eligibility.
Note – You will have to go to your email inbox to check your email activation code or link sent to you after filling the form in order to activate your account and complete your registration.
Nevertheless, if you do not receive an email, check your Spam/Junk folder in case the email ended up there. After checking your email folders and still can’t find any email, kindly remain patient it will definitely come.
Please register here https://www.njfp.ng/apply to start the application process.
Who can apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme?
To be an eligible fellow, you must
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
NJFP Login Portal – www.njfp.ng
The Registration and Login Portal for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is www.njfp.ng
How to Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship (NJF) Program 2021
Interested and qualified applicants should visit www.njfp.ng to Apply Online.
- Cost Savings – No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP has you covered.
- Increased Productivity – Access to a wide range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organization that will help to increase your team’s productivity.
- Improved Brand Image – Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the programme will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded Network – You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased Policy Influence – Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
Let us know in the comment section if you have any questions that are not answered about how to Activate NJFP Recruitment Account in the comment section below.