Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – At its coming into being in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities. Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
We invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customs Assistant, CA II / III (Audit)
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: Customs Assistant Cadre CA II / III (CONSOL 03 / 04)
- Perform audit tasks in any capacity required by the Nigeria Customs Service.
- The applicant must possess First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificates, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test Certificate.
In addition to the specific requirement candidate must:
- Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.89 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service
- Not be suffering from any physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not be found guilty of any criminal offence
- Be computer literate
- Must not be above 30 years old
- Have a certificate of state of origin signed by Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison Officers will not be accepted.
- A guaranteed job security associated with working for the Federal Government as well as the possibility of growth as a reward for hard work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates will be assessed and recruited (if successful) strictly based on Certificate(s) presented during the process.
- Any false declaration will lead to automatic disqualification and prosecution. Furthermore, no case of upgrading will be entertained before or after the recruitment.