T Horizons is asystem integrator ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network & Security Engineer
Key Responsibilities for this Role
- Configuration and installation various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS
- Provide support for Network and Security solutions
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Perform troubleshooting and support activities as part of projects and service delivery
- Configure network security devices per design agreed
- Participate in network and security assessments and analyze the company’s network structure
- Oversee and implement the policies to govern the company network environment and the systems that are connected to it.
- Find security gaps by performing routine audits of hardware and software entities on the network and closing those gaps.
- Apply operating system updated, patches and make configuration changes to tighten security.
- Protect the network from malicious entities such as hackers, viruses, and spyware.
Requirements for the Role
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, or other related courses or numerate disciplines
- Minimum of CCNA in security
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional – Security) or Sophos Certified Architect additional advantage.
- Understanding of Cisco ISE is an advantage
- Good Knowledge of Firewall, routers, and switches
- Knowledge of DLP, anti-virus, and anti-malware
- Knowledge of Malware Analysis, Forensics, Evidence Analysis, Threat Hunting
- Minimum of 3 years proven hands-on experience with Security Solutions
- In-depth understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the email subject.