Nephrology Nurse at Abuja Clinics: Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nephrology Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities to the Patient
Detailed Assessment of Patient:
- Baseline and subsequent vital signs monitoring.
- Identifying patients needs and intervening appropriately
- Care of blood access etc.
- Alley fears
- Clear doubts.
- Applicant must live in Abuja or be willing to relocate.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of practicing experience.
- Applicant must have his/her current practicing license.
- Must be experienced and dedicated.
- Possess good knowledge and skills in emergency preparedness and management.
- Has the ability to make decisions with good problems solving skills.
- Able to operate dialysis machine with a good understanding of machine alarm system.
- Able to work under pressure / stressful conditions.
- Skilled in aseptic techniques and infection control protocols.
- Able to interpret values of laboratory results.
- Possess good knowledge of various blood access.
- Able to administer dialysis (hemodialysis) adequately.
- Able to coordinate with other team members.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.