NECO Agric Science Practical Specimen 20211:
- Read and practice past question before the examination day
- Learn how to identify organisms and their physical features
- Go into the examination hall with your drawing instruments and pen
- Pay attention to the teacher and the examiner
NECO Agric Practical Questions and Answers 2021
1. (a) Identify specimens E, F and G.
(b) In a tabular form, compare three physical characteristics of specimens E and F.
(c) (i) Which of specimens E and F would you recommend for pond construction?
(ii) Give one reason for your answer in 1(c)(i).
(d) List two ways of improving specimen G for crop production.
(e) State two ways by which specimen G is of economic importance in agriculture.
2. (a) For each of specimens A, B and C name two farm tools that can perform functions similar to those of the specimens.
(b) Describe how each of specimens B and C is used.
(c) Describe each of specimens A and C.
(d) Enumerate four advantages of using farm tools for farm work.
3. (a) Check back soon.
4. (a) Name specimens I, J and K.
(b) List two products that can be made from specimen M.
(c) Make a drawing 8 – 10cm long of a longitudinal section of specimen I as observed. Label the diagram fully.
(d) State two economic uses of each of specimens J and K.