National Social Empowerment Program (NSEIP) Applications for 2022 Nigerians
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The National Social Empowerment scheme in Nigeria is a grand attempt to provide microfinance and complementary economic services through social Empowerment systems. The objective of this programme is to provide small loans and grants to small-scale traders, students, youths or artisans, groups that usually cannot access loans or credit through banks and traditional financial institutions.
It was created to provide zero-collateral soft loans to individuals, traders, artisans and farmers, aiming to improve their standards of living by expanding their businesses.
Target And Disbursement
- The NSEIP is targeted at benefitting a minimum of 500,000 Micro, small and medium enterprises on its first run.
- The program was designed to fund the smallest of these MSMEs, who rarely have the means to access credit from banks or other traditional means.
- This procedure reduced inaccessibility to the credit to the barest minimum.
- Government issued ID
- National Identification Number
- Applicant must be within the age of 18-55
- Applicant must be a resident of Nigeria.
- Applicant must possess a functional commercial bank account in Nigeria.
Click here to apply: http://nseip.com/apply/
Now, you will be redirected to the page with the application form. Here, you will need to fill the necessary information, namely:
> Your first name and last name
> Your valid e-mail address
> Advisory topics you are interested in
> Your location area
> Short description of your idea or business.