National Directorate of Employment (NDE) 2022 Skills Acquisition Schemes
The National Directorate of employment NDE is calling on all interested young Nigerians, graduate or non-graduate including physically challenged persons to apply for its 2022 Skills Acquisition Schemes and Job For All Recruitment.
National Directorate Of Employment Job for All Application Programme – There’s avalanche of jobs and vocational skills training programme set up by the federal Government of Nigeria through National Directorate Of Employment.
This is to inform the general public that the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Skill Acquisition scheme application form and registration portal is now open and available for all interested Nigerian.
NDE Registration Categories
The National Directorate of Employment is the foremost agency in charge of job creation in Nigeria. Below are different schemes that that Nigerians can benefit from
- Vocational Skills Development (VSD)
- Small Scale Enterprise (SSE)
- Special Public Works (SPW)
- Rural Employment Promotion (REP)
How to Register for National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Skills Acquisition Scheme 2022
1. All interested and qualified applicants should visit https://ndetrainees.ng/
2. Select any of the positions you want to apply for
3. Read through the requirements
4. Complete the online application form with appropriate information and submit
Note: Before registration and programme/scheme selection, ensure you have gone through all the schemes and properly understand each via the link above, so that you can make the right choice.
You may want to also check: National Directorate of Employment Recruitment ; 2022/2023 Online Application Portal Now Open