NASIMS Gov Ng Login Portal Dashboard 2022: Checkout the NASIMS Gov Ng Login Portal Dashboard for NPortal/NSIP related applications. The NASIMS Ng Gov Portal Dashboard is currently available. The Federal Government of Nigeria is set to recruit 1 million young Nigerian graduates and non-graduates into the Npower programme – the Npower batch C recruitment. If you are ever interested in the social investment programme, it is another chance for you to participate. Participation requires that you register online for the scheme.
How to Login to NASIMS Gov Ng Login Portal Dashboard 2022
New Users (For first time login):
For first-time users, visit nasims.gov.ng and follow the underlisted procedures to recover your password:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
The procedure above is also useful for returning user who must have lost or forgotten their password.
You are a returning user if you have already recovered your account and taken the Npower batch C test. To check if you have been shortlisted for the biometric screening, simply login using your “Email” or “Application ID” and Password, click on the “Verification” tab and follow the instructions on nasims.gov.ng to do your biometric verification.
Things to Note About NASIMS Gov Ng Login Portal Dashboard
- You won’t be able to login if you didn’t provide the correct email address you used during your NPower batch C registration.
- If you get a response like Account Not Found on the NASIMS Login Portal, it means you weren’t shortlisted or the email address you entered was not associated with the one you used during your NPower application.
How to Contact NASIMS Support Portal
If you are having issues logging in to the Npower portal nasims –gov – ng, use the contact options provided below to reach the technical support team;
- Npower Contact Email: officially NASIMS has provided the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to be used for all queries and enquiries.
- Npower Contact Number: the following phone numbers 018885011, 08176551162 are also provided for urgent support.