Data on the members of the inter-agency presidential panel at the moment investigating the suspended chairman of the Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu has been revealed.
It will likely be recalled that Magu was arrested on Monday in Abuja and whisked away to the Presidential Villa to face the panel. He has been present process interrogation over a number of allegations of fraud and misconduct levelled towards him.
The inter-agency panel is made up of members from totally different safety companies within the nation. They’re;
JUSTICE AYO SALAMI – Former Court docket of Enchantment Decide
MIKE OGBIZI – Deputy Inspector-general of Police
HASSAN ABDULLAHI – Division of State Safety (DSS)
DOUGLAS EKWUEME – Nigerian Monetary Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
MALLAM SHAMSUDEEN – Workplace of the Accountant-Basic of the Federation
MOHAMMED ABUBAKAR – Federal Ministry of Justice
KAZEEM ATILEBI – Civil Society Organizations.
Magu is being investigated on a Plethora of allegations particularly;
1. Alleged ‘relooting of recovered loots’ and Sale of seized property to cronies and associates.
2. Insubordination to the Workplace of the AGF (Lawyer Basic of the Federation)
3. Alleged favouritism in the direction of chosen EFCC investigators referred to as the ‘Magu Boys’ for ‘juicy’ assignments
4. Alleged declaration of N539b as recovered funds as an alternative of N504b earlier claimed
5. Alleged leakages of investigative reviews that had been prejudicial to some circumstances to some chosen media
6. Reporting sure judges to their presiding officers with out deferring to the AGF
7. Alleged discrepancies within the reconciliation information of the EFCC and the Federal Ministry of Finance on recovered funds
8. Not respecting court docket order to unfreeze a N7b judgment in favour of a former government director of a financial institution and Not offering sufficient concrete proof towards some suspects together with on Diezani Alison-Madueke for her extradition.