Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile (IOS) Developer
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in mobile applications across platforms in the organization.
- Responsible for translating software requirements into workable programming code. In addition, they maintain and develop programs for use in business.
- Responsible for translating prototypes into working applications, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Create new user-facing features
- Design and code functional programs and applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Consume internally and externally built APIs from backend services.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Demonstrate hands on of algorithm complexities
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, timelines, and budget restrictions.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Develop functional and sustainable Mobile applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Participates in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations for moderate to high complexity solutions.
- Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems.
- Education: Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Computer science, Computer Engineering, or any other physical sciences. Additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
- Experience in Swift/ Objective C is essential.
- Experience with C#, Xamarin android/IOS and UI tests.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understand access control and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Mathematical aptitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online