Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mixer for Concrete Production (M / F / X)
- We are looking for you full-time as Mixer for Concrete Production (M / F / X ) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
- Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept.
- With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring a real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What Are Your Tasks?
- Operational management of a concrete mixing plant in coordination with the section construction management
- Control of timely production depending on the construction site process
- Management of a team consisting of Nigerian colleagues
- Control and implementation of the mixing processes / concrete production
- Quality assurance in cooperation with the construction site laboratory
- Supportive management / supervision of a ready-mix concrete mixer fleet in cooperation with the transport manager
- In-depth knowledge in the areas of mechanical engineering, work preparation and maintenance of concrete mixing plants, especially Ammann Elba
- Internal follow-up and request for aggregates
- Creation and management of statistics (material, production, etc.)
What Are You Bringing With You?
- Successfully completed training as a skilled worker / master (m / f / d) in concrete construction
- Or comparable structural engineering education, possibly with training to become a mixing plant operator / mixer foreman (m / f / d)
- Several years of professional experience (ideally gathered abroad)
- Experience in the operation, setting and adjustment of concrete mixing plants
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Teamwork, flexibility
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online