SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications. SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Miller Operator (Rice Mill)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate machines in the rice mill so as to get the best quality rice.
- Adjusts gate in spout to regulate the flow of rice into the machine keeping in view the load on the driving electric motor.
- Observes cleaning and hulling processes feels rice and adjusts machinery to ensure rice is processed in accordance with specifications.
- Routine cleaning of sieves and replacement of rubber rolls as and when required.
- Ensure that the output is produced as per quality norms.
- Ensure machinery cleanliness and up-keep.
- Ensure to operate the machine at the best capacity.
- Check the by-products regular intervals so as to avoid loss of good rice.
- Ensure safety rules are observed in the plant.
- Strict adherence to all work instructions for milling /equipment.
- Performs related duties, such as lubricating equipment and repairing machinery keep production reports.
- Proper utilization of casual workers in different sections of the rice mill.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 – 6 years work experience.
N480,000 – N600,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.