Applications are invited for Middlesex University EU/EEA Scholarship to Study in the UK. Middlesex University London is giving away funding opportunities to international students through its EU/EEA Scholarship open for the year 2021-2022. The awards are applicable to students entering the university for any undergraduate or postgraduate courses from all over the world.
The university decided to hand over the grants to astonishing students willing to undertake their higher and quality education in the UK. The handsome award amount granted to recipients will be helping them in paying for their tuition, fees or any other related expenses.
Table of Contents
Middlesex University London is a public research university in Hendon, northwest London, England. The university has student exchange links with over 100 universities in 22 countries across Europe, the United States, and the world. More than 140 nationalities are represented at Middlesex’s Hendon campus alone. It has been awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize three times and has twice received Queen’s Award for Enterprise for its international work.
The applicant must follow eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidates must be international students.
- Open to European Union citizens who have lived in or are permanent residents of the EU/EEA.
- Applicants also need to be holding an offer to study at Middlesex.
- Applicants with settled or pre-settled status will not be eligible for the bursary, as UK fees will automatically apply.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Middlesex University?
Middlesex University is known for its research and innovation in offering education and awarded three Queen’s Anniversary awards in higher education. Apart from this, it has been awarded two Queen’s Awards for Enterprise for its international reputation. The University is also one of the top 500 universities in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. They are the only modern university in London to feature on the list.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Recipients will only pay £9,500 per year of their entire undergraduate studies for International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Recipients will receive a discount, meaning they will only pay an additional £250 on top of the UK course fees for their postgraduate studies for the International Postgraduate Scholarship
How to Apply for the Middlesex University EU/EEA Scholarship to Study in the UK
Candidates are needed to follow these steps to get considered for the award:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
There is no need to apply for the scholarship separately. The Scholarship is automatically applied. Interested students are only advised to apply for admission at the university for any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirants must have general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Must Show English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country OR curriculum you studied.
- A High School diploma with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.2 and SAT scores of 550 on each part or ACT* composite score of 23. A High School diploma with a minimum GPA of 3.2 and scores of 3+ on at least two advanced placement exams.
For a Student Route (formerly tier 4) visa. Students must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Student Route visa to study at Middlesex University. They regret that they cannot offer Student Route visa sponsorship to students under 16 years of age. Students must meet the financial and documentation requirements.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 20 8411 5000
University location: The Burroughs, Hendon, London NW4 4BT, United Kingdom