A dominant leader in the Nigerian Pharmaceutical sector with head office in Lagos and national coverage seeks to recruit aspiring University graduates who are interested in pursuing and advancing their career in pharmaceuticals to fill the vacant position as they embark on their expansion drive:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abia, Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River , Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi, Kwara , Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The successful candidate will perform the following key responsibilities as a medical sales representative.
- Meet, liaise with and persuade medical doctors in public and private healthcare settings to prescribe company’s pharmaceutical products, utilizing effective selling skills and cost-benefit analysis.
- Sell pharmaceutical products to public & private healthcare facilities (hospitals and pharmacies) by matching the generated prescription with product sales.
- Schedule and organize technical marketing meetings (clinical presentations) with target audience to increase product and sales performance.
- Build and maintain positive profitable relationship with healthcare professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists etc) to increase brand penetration and performance.
- Develop new customers and maintain existing ones to ensure achievement of sales target and company’s market potential in the assigned territory.
- A University Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry (with NYSC discharge/exemption certificate).
- Strong interest in a sales career with good negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Agile, energetic, creative and solution-oriented individual.
- Candidate should ooze confidence, have an analytical mind and an excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Previous experience as a Medical sales representative experience may be an advantage.
A juicy salary scale with the following benefits;
- Enriched sales commission.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual sales/performance incentives.
- A robust healthcare insurance scheme which is a standard for all staff.
- Official vehicle fueled and maintained by company (candidate must be able to drive and with driver’s license).
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Every state capital in Nigeria. Candidate can choose his/her preferred location.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview while successful candidates will be trained upon resumption.