Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales and Marketing Representative
- Responsible for generating demand and promoting our company’s products within the territory assigned
- Responsible for all marketing and sales activities in the assigned territory including regular detailing of and clinical presentation of our products to all categories of prescribers in all Health institutions/Hospitals.
- prospecting for new customers as well as developing and maintaining appropriate business relationship with old customers within the territory assigned
- Responsible for activating all trade channels in the territory by scouting for businesses in pharmacy shops, Pharmacy chains, open Drug markets etc.
- Producing, keeping and updating all marketing and sales record for official purposes, including maintenance of standard stock cards on each product
- Responsible for gathering market intelligence in the territory for the Sales and Marketing Department
- Responsible for writing and submitting detailed sales report on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis to the Regional Sales Manager
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- First Degree in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Nursing, Chemistry or related field.
- Proven work experience in pharmaceutical sales ; 2-4 years’ experience
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.