Synapse Services has provided well over Eight years of high quality specialist mental health care services in Nigeria. It is the largest provider of private mental health care services in West Africa with a combined bed over 110-bed spaces. It is an outcome-driven service. We are located at Abuja, Awka, Port Harcourt, and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to other physicians.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- To update clinical notes on all patients according to best practice for record-keeping
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical record-keeping practices.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- Less than 5 years experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical record-keeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.