Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Reference No: Okpella/HAM&Admin/003
Location: Okpella, Edo
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – HR
- Working with the nurses and other healthcare staff, ensure that patients receive quality medical attention.
- Conduct tests to diagnose injuries, illnesses or diseases. Prescribe medications and refer patients to specialized medical professionals.
Tasks and Duties
- Maintain regularly updated patient medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
- Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address them
- Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
- Supervise and evaluate Medical Assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
- Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health.
- MBBS with 9 to 27 years proven experience.
- A current medical license
- Previous clinical experience beyond the required residency
- Board certification in a relevant specialization preferred
- A detail-oriented and compassionate approach with patients and staff
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- A well-developed ability to solve problems on their feet
- A high degree of physical stamina and dexterity needed to perform various treatments and accurately administer medications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online