GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Governance Executive
Requisition ID: 317596
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Categories: Governance, Ethics and Assurance
- As a Medical Governance Executive, you will be responsible for coordinating the Governance activities in the LOC, performing NSC activities, and providing administrative support to the Medical department for the smooth running of departmental activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Act as the secretariat, driving agenda development in consultation with the CMD, taking minutes of meetings, tracking and timely closure of all actions emanating from Medical Governance meetings.
- Act as the secretariat for the sponsorship committee and all committees domiciled within medical department. Develop agenda items, keep minutes and ensure timely completion of all actions.
- Ensuring a robust Internal Control Framework in the Medical Department.
- Support in review and update of the Medical Risk Register and monitor closure of Risk Mitigation Plans
- Develop and update the medical activity dashboard to collate monthly reports & weekly plans, and the training metrics
- Provide secretariat support to the Medical Director in Medical Affairs: Generate and track HCP/ HCO engagement letters in the engagement of External Expert for GSK activities in the LOC.
- Provide support to the CMD in coordination of Medical Affairs processes in the LOC (including the annual strategic planning cycle, monitoring/tracking performance) & any other administrative activity as assigned by the CMD.
- Ensure timely delivery of CME certificates to HCPs.
- Graduate Degree in Life Sciences
- Post-graduation management qualification or industry experience as an added advantage.
- Previous similar roles or training/teaching experience
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry experience
- Excellent Presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical Medical Governance frameworks
- Technical capabilities in advanced Excel and PowerPoint software, and the ability to analyze and present complex data.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online