SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Method Engineer – M / F
Location: Nigeria (Offshore (EHRA)
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Area Activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
- Must be and remain well informed of rules, instructions and procedures regarding QHSE.
- Implements and ensures implementation of SPIE OGS QHSE rules, instructions and procedures.
- Makes proposals for the continuous improvement of QHSE provisions.
- Draws up noncompliance and/or observation reports when noting any malfunction or risk situation and transmits them to the local QHSE department.
- Immediately alerts any person who caused a risk situation, on noting the occurrence of any such situation.
- Adopts an eco-approach at all times in the exercise of his/her duties.
- Alerts the line management when encountering any professional situation that does not comply with the principles and rules governing the carrying out of SPIE Group activities (Ethics Alert).
- Review Preventive Maintenance program validity. Check availability of means to complete it as and when required.
- Assist the SITE as required for Corrective Maintenance
- Prepare work pack for specific maintenance job when requested
- Analyse CMMS report for its field of competence and recommend improvement solutions to COMPANY as required
- Set up and implement technical procedures, follow-up and update maintenance procedure in relation with COMPANY representatives,
- Ensures quality of the maintenance operations : preparation of intervention files, work orders, reporting, CMMS
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Equivalent of DUT/BTS (French), B.Sc. Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering (2.1).
- 5 years of general industrial maintenance.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site.
- Ability to work in a multinational team.
- Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Competence/experience in the relevant specialities (mechanical/fitting, handling, tooling, electricity, instruments),
- Experience in CMMS
- Working language: English (spoken/read/written), Portuguese is an advantage.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- Bosiet/OSP/Medical exam
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online