Apply for Master at Team Offshore Nigeria Limited. Team Offshore Nigeria Limited was Established in 2017, it is a 100% locally owned marine and offshore service company. We pride ourselves in hiring predominantly local workforce and boast a fleet of 14 operating in-country vessels. All of which are Nigerian flagged and in Bareboat Register with Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency – NIMASA.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Master
- The Master has the overall command and authority for navigation and operation of the vessel. Representing the company with the Charterer and have full full responsibility of the vessel and the crew.
- Their highest priority is safety at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Master is overall responsible and accountable to the company regarding vessels, its movements and personnel on board during operations.
- Commands and operates vessels in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Responsible for the seaworthiness of the vessel.
- Ensures that there is a smooth operational relationship with all clients.
- Train and coach Chief Officer and the deck team in all aspects of ships command with special emphasis on man.
- The above mentioned list of duties is not exhaustive and tasks on board vessels assigned to this position are not limited to the above list.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full SDPO certificates, limited for DP1 or unlimited for DP2 plus a minimum of 8 years experience on similar type of DP operations.
- SDPOs shall have DP Advanced simulator cert + 60 days DP ex[experience.
- (Reg II / 2) vessel >500grt and Ocean going vessel
- GMDSS (IV / 2)
- Proficiency in ECDIS
- Shipboard Security Officer (VI / 5)
- Minimum experience of 12 months sea time in rank and sea-time on similar type vessels and engine.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in offshore oil and gas industry.
- Good understanding of English Language
- Evidence of registration with NIMASA (Reg Number required).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.