MANO Africa is Africa’s first Integrated Grocery E-shop with your local flair. We are the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultrafast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
- You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
- You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
- The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Assist in the development of compelling, end-to-end marketing campaigns, to create demand for new business and engage renewed interest from existing clients
- Coordinate and support campaign implementation, including emails, push notifications, SMS and others
- Analyze the success of past campaigns and user behavior to make recommendations for improvement
- Own campaign performance reporting, including conversion rates by channel to assess and optimize performance and update key stakeholders
- Engage hands-on with our marketing automation platform to set up, deploy, and analyze campaign activities
- Provide content writing support as necessary for campaigns
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role for 3+ years
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Data-driven and results-driven across the full spectrum of campaign activities
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A good communicator and team-player
- Strong skills using systems such as Excel, Web/App Analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, etc), Marketing Automation/Campaign Management (Mailchimp, Sendgrid, Braze, Airship, Marketo, etc)
- Adaptable qualities, including learning on the fly and open to change
- Experience in mobile apps/e-commerce is a big plus
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Portuguese / French / Arabic are a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online